Terms & Conditions
Welcome to GRS Sign Company! We know they’re not the most exciting things in the world, but here are the terms and conditions for using our site. Ignore them, skip to the juicy bits, or just scroll down saying blah, blah, blah. Or you could read them…
Registered Offices:GRS Sign Company Limited Tattershall Way Fairfield Industrial Estate Louth Lincolnshire LN11 0YZ
Registered at:Companies House Cardiff 26th Oct. 2001
- How to get in touch with us
- Terms and conditions for GRS
- What we do for you
- What we need from you
- Why you need to stick to these rules
- Our promise to you
- Got a complaint? Here are your legal rights
- All about Intellectual Property Rights
- Changes to these terms and conditions
Getting in touch with GRS
The GRS Sign Company Limited website (“GRS”) is owned and operated by GRS Sign Company Limited (“we”, “our” and “us”), whose registered office is at Tattershall Way, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0YZ, England. If you have any questions about these terms or conditions, or about GRS please see the “Contact Us” section, by clicking here. Here you’ll be able to find contact information for all of GRS. Visit the Contact Us section if you have a general enquiry, customer service related enquiry or anything else you’d like to tell us about.
For enquiries directly relating to the www.grssigns.co.uk website, you can get in touch with us by clicking here. Alternatively, you can write to us at the following address:The Webmaster,
GRS Sign Company Limited,
Fairfield Industrial Estate,
Telephone number: From the UK, dial 020 7313 2000 and from countries outside of the UK, dial +44 207 313 2000. Please ask to speak to the Webmaster of grssigns.co.uk.
Online form: Click here to fill out our online form for feedback about the website, such as reporting problems you might have encountered.
By using GRS you agree to these terms. If you don’t, then we’ll have to say bye now (though we’d really rather not…) Click here to leave the site and visit Google.
From time to time you may be asked to register your details with us, or with other GRS companies, in order to receive products or services or to enter competitions. When you do, additional terms and conditions will apply.
If you choose to access any interactive services provided by GRS then there may be other guidelines or rules, which you will have to abide by. For example, if you enter any chat-room or other community area we expect all our users to behave in a respectful way to other users. These guidelines or rules will be made clear when they apply.
Not in the UK?
Lucky you – it’s raining here!
If you have any problems with accessing any part of GRS please visit the Contact Us section for information on how to get in touch with GRS, or see the section above entitled Getting in touch with GRS.
We try to make sure that the content and information on GRS is as accurate as possible. But things do change, so you might catch us out occasionally. If you spot any errors, please let us know! Send us an email by clicking here.
We try to make sure that the information you see on GRS is everything you could possibly want from us. If there’s anything you think we can improve, please email us by clicking here.
We’ll keep you up to date with everything that’s happening at GRS, including advice and assistance on any upgrades or changes to its functionality wherever possible.
To use our website, we need you to agree to these terms and conditions, and any additional terms and conditions which shall apply to your use of the GRS site.
When using GRS site you agree:
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the sites;
- to be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it’s no longer secret;
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication;
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights; not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites;
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of GRS or any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us or any other GRS company.
- If you send us or post any material or other information to the GRS site you agree that GRS will not treat this information as confidential and we will be free to keep and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit. You agree to give up your rights to be identified as the author of this information and to object to any use of this information by us.
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the GRS sites we reserve the right to:
- warn you via e-mail that you have breached these terms, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- discontinue your membership to GRS and/or any other related subscriptions to additional services offered through the GRS sites; and
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from using GRS.
If your conduct on or use of the GRS site causes us or any other GRS company loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
If anything we do, or fail to do due to our negligence, causes death or personal injury, then our liability shall be unlimited. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights as a consumer. For further information on your consumer rights please see Customer Service section.
It’s important to note that using the Internet does have its dangers. We take reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, but we can’t be held responsible for:
- the security of the GRS site
- for any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
- breach of security by hackers as a result of your use of the GRS site.
We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or failure to use the GRS site. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via GRS.
From time to time we may need to update the content on the GRS site and/or maintain the software and other equipment that runs the sites. During these times you may not be able to access the sites or things may be a bit slower than normal. If this happens, have a cuppa and try us again later.
Your use of GRS, and these terms and conditions, is subject to the laws of England and Wales and we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
If you are at all dissatisfied with any aspect of the GRS site then please contact us by clicking here. If you have any complaints about the products or services that you receive or obtain from any of the other GRS sites accessed through GRS, then please tell them! Click to visit the Contact Us section.
In some cases the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with GRS, and you may have additional legal rights than those available under English law. We always recommend that you should seek local law advice, however, we suggest you speak to the relevant GRS company first – that way you can see if they can resolve any complaints you may have.
The GRS name and logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without GRS Sign Company Limited’s written permission.
Also, any and all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from, the GRS site. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that’s owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
These terms and conditions may be amended, updated and/or modified by us from time to time. You’ll still need to agree to them, so it’s a good idea to keep checking back here to stay up to date.
If you keep visiting us here at GRS, then we’ll take that as confirmation that you have agreed to the new terms and conditions. See you soon!